Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I VERGOT MY PASSWORD, ET IS A KINDEL 1MONTH OLD, JUST TODAY,

Customer Question

I VERGOT MY PASSWORD
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ET IS A KINDEL 1MONTH OLD
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: JUST TODAY
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Are you having trouble with your WIFI wireless password ***** connect your Kindle to the internet or your Amazon account to register your device and access content?

1. If having an issue connecting to the internet, do you have a Windows laptop computer connected to a wireless internet service now or perhaps a McDonalds or Starbucks near you?

2. To request a password ***** for your Amazon account:

1. Click here to go to the 'Forgot Your Password' page
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.
Note the password ***** connect the Kindle to the internet requires first a WIFI connection be established to an available network... Your WIFI if secured as a wireless web key / password not the login in password ***** the kindle or Amazon... * Before connecting the Kindle to the wi-fi network, you should know the settings of your router. If it is secured then you must know the correct key or password. first look on the label of your wireless router for the default ID and wireless password ***** web key to use, if that does not work & you are not sure about the settings then you will need to open the setup page of the router (please provide the model #) and check the settings. If do not currently have a home wireless setup, may go to a free local wifi hotspot like McDonalds or coffee shops like Starbucks. Also if now have a Windows laptop computer connected wirelessly to the internet, it may be possible to look up the WIFI password ***** it, let me if you have a laptop computer what type it is and how you access the internet wirelessly or have a network cable connected to it? Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You