Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I want to download archived items to another Kindle, I don't

Customer Question

I want to download archived items to another Kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know make or model It's probably second generation of Kindle. Received as a gift about three years ago.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any. I have downloaded a couple of books in the past. I have over a hundred books in my archive. Using another kindle.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... To access your archive Kindle content that is store on your Amazon account in cloud, just need to have the Kindle wirelessly connected to your WIFI home wireless internet and the Kindle registered to the same Amazon account as the other one.

Can CLICK HERE to select the device tab and see your registered devices on your account.

You can access your archived content on your Kindle under the CLOUD tab or From the provided link above will also see all your archived content, which under ACTIONS and select to have it delivered to any of your registered and wirelessly connected devices as well.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You