Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I have a Kindle Nook tablet which is about three years old

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Nook tablet which is about three years old used infrequently. I have just purchased a Ring video Doorbell with security in mind. I understand the Kindel Nook is an androin unit. Is therer an appt available from Kindel which would allow me to use my Nook as a visual monitor for my Jump Video Doorbell. Thank you in advance. Frank V.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: BNTV250A Received as gift about three years ago.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no trouble. want to know if there is an appt that will provide me means to receive video image to read my door bell camera.Has anyone asked this question?
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know unless the reader has specific questions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello Frank,

You actually have a Barnes & Noble Nook. Kindle is a different product from Amazon.

There is no ring app available for the nook, those nooks are quite limited in the applications they can run.

As of right now it isn't even supported on the better quality kindles.

If you have a computer running windows 10, there is an app for that, and also for iphones and ipads.

My apologies for the news,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.