Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am unable to order from the Kindle Store .. prompt says no

Customer Question

I am unable to order from the Kindle Store .. prompt says no update of credit card. Have been trying to do so, but to no avail. Please note: my credit card is with VISA, Canada, and ends just as you have recorded. However, the expiry date is wrong. It should read 2019 instead of 2016. Also, my email address is "*****@******.***". My husband has an account email as***@******.***. I would like my address to go along with his (same computer). He is Brian E Hobbs. Thanks.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model No. Dk00901 FCC ID X 7N-0610
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had no trouble until now. The reason is that the credit card info has been recorded as expiry date 2016, when it should be read as 2019. VISA
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Prompt came up, also, as to my country .... have I changed countries?!!
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.