Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I LIVE IN VANCOUVER CANADA I OWN THE KINDLE PAPERWHITE 2ND

Customer Question

i LIVE IN VANCOUVER CANADA I OWN THE KINDLE PAPERWHITE 2ND ONE PURCHASED 2 YEARS AGO LOCAL TELEPHONE COMPANY WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING 3G NETWORK BUT THAT IS HOW I DOWNLOAD ETC ANY UPGRADE AVAILABLE OR OTHER SOLUTION? DO I NEED TO UPGRADE TO THE FIRE?
JA: I'm trying to find the right eReader Specialist for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PRINTER IS A BROTHER MFC 9125CN APPROX 4 TO 5 YEARS OLD
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: DONT HAVE A PROBLEM YET JUST ANTICIPATING ONCE TH3 3G NETWORK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO ME
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT REALLY
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you.. Your Kindle Paperwhite can also connect to a home WIFI wireless internet connection or a local area free WIFI internet in locations such as McDonalds, Starbucks and many other coffee shops or retailers provide internet access for customers.

To use the WIFI just make sure airplane mode is off and then follow steps below:

1. Tap the Menu icon, then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Wireless.
  3. Tap a network to connect. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** *****

`

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You