Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I lost all the books in my library. How do i get them back,

Customer Question

I lost all the books in my library. How do i get them back
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is a kobo e-reader 3 or 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: maybe about a week, i tried to refresh all downloads, not sure hoe i got there but it is still downloading and it has been and it has been about 40 hours and it is still saying it is downloading, not sure what it is doing or if anything
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I downloaded 2 new books and thought i would fool around with it this weekend and they didnt come into the library either. Also before you connect me should i go back to the beginning because i still have it downloading
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Check that your Kobo eReader is set up correctly to get the books from your account. Please see:

https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/1936/setting-up-your-ereader

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.