Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Nook reader model BNTV250. When I turn the Nook,

Customer Question

I have a Nook reader model BNTV250. When I turn the Nook, select the book that I am reading, and want to go to the last page read I get nothing but a blank screen with an "up" arrow at the bottom of the page. Taping the sides does not advance or go back a page. Holding down the page does not give me any options. Help.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a model BNTV250 and is approximately five years old?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The situation just occurred the other day. I have turned the Nook off, tried to advance the pages, etc. with no results. This is the first time that this has happened. I have another reader and I can use it in the sunlight, however, the reader with the problem is my primary reader.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to correct the current problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.