Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

Cannot register my new kindle paper, my printer is Epson

Customer Question

cannot register my new kindle paper white
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: my printer is Epson WF-2540 and is about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it is a new paper white kindle and I have tried registering a week ago and again yesterday and today. I had a paper white for about 4 years and lost it.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please register your Kindle paperwhite following the steps found here: http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/tablets/kindle/how-to-register-your-kindle-paperwhite/ <=== CLICK HERE

If no luck, you can register it by phone calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

Not sure why you are giving also the brand and model of your printer. Do you have an issue with your printer as well?

Thank you,

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====