Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Have been TRYING FOR 2 DAYS TO GET AN ANSWER NO LUCK YET, I

Customer Question

Have been TRYING FOR 2 DAYS TO GET AN ANSWER NO LUCK YET, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE SOME KINDEL BOOKS, I have a Samsung T110, the message i get is (THIS DOES NOT SUPPORT BUY FROM COMPUTER, I AM ON MY COMPUTRT AND I AM COMPUTER ILLETERATE, I ALSO HAVE A KINDEL APP THAT I PAY $9.00 PLUS A MONTH. PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE DON FARR PS email address is ***@******.***
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The answer to your question depends upon what website you wish to buy an e-book from.

First, go to their website.

Then, log in to your account with that website (e.g. if an Amazon.com book is wanted, log in to your Amazon.com account.)

Then buy the e-book.

That's how - then your Samsung tablet should be able to download the already-bought book from the (for instance, Amazon.com) site.

Try it... does that work?