Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My Nook works fine but I do have one problem. I can't seem

Customer Question

my Nook works fine but I do have one problem. I can't seem to get my home wi-fi to turn on. It says my signal is "strong" and I have no problem loading new books at a friends's house or at my summer home. When I try, it says my home wi-fi is "remembered," but it just disconnects when I try to connect. Can you help?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: My TV is a Sony, Model XBR-55X850B. It's a "4K" model, relatively new. I have no problem turning it on.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It been going on for a couple months. My friend whose wi-fi I use to load new books on my Nook is moving next week, so I'd like to get this resolved.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason