Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Kindle Expert and PC Technician
62924203

I dropped my Kindle several times. It now tells me at the

Customer Question

I dropped my Kindle several times. It now tells me at the top to return it in order to have it repaired. So where would I send it.?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Thomas replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

Try clearing the error by pressing and holding the power button for 30 seconds. If it comes back up, contact Kindle Warranty Support at(###) ###-#### They may offer a discount on a new Kindle, which may be cheaper than repairing yours.

Amazon saves all your purchases on their server so there aren't any worries about losing data. Just make sure when you get your new one to register it with the same Amazon.com email address and password.

In the mean time you can read your books on other devices using these free applications:

Kindle for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch

Kindle for PC

Kindle for Mac

Kindle for Blackberry

Kindle for Android

Before Rating: Please keep in mind when rating that I am a third party to Amazon and Kindle, and while you may be frustrated with their device and company, please don't let that reflect in your rating of my service unless you feel I've provided a wrong answer. Thanks for your understanding.