GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I just got a voyage to replace my paperwhite that broke. In

Customer Question

I just got a voyage to replace my paperwhite that broke. In the setup it is asking for a Goodreads email and password. I don't know what this is
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: epson xp-810. about 1.5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing. this is the new kindle voyage setup
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 days ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Goodreads is a free website for book lovers. Imagine it as a large library that you can wander through and see everyone's bookshelves, their reviews, and their ratings. You can also post your own reviews and catalog what you have read, are currently reading, and plan to read in the future. I use it and it is helpful to me just to help me keep up with books that I have read already and books that i want to read.

Although I find it to be very useful, you should be able to skip this step if you don't have a Goodreads account and don't want one. If you DO want to setup a Goodreads account you should be able to tap on ACTIVATE or CREATE to set it up. You can also go directly to www.goodreads.com and click on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, and then enter that information on your KINDLE.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 days ago.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page.

If you still have questions or can't SKIP the step, please let me know so I can continue to try to help.