Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I have had a Kindle reader for several years and enjoy it

Customer Question

I have had a Kindle reader for several years and enjoy it very much. However, I no longer have the same credit card as before and therefor cannot purchase any new books. I have tried and tried to change the credit card number and find it virtually impossible. My name is***** My e-mail is***@******.*** com. My password ***** been gail7277. (and I would like to keep it at that) My home phone is(###) ###-####and I will be accepting calls all day. Would someone please look into this and help. I tried using the phone but got person whom I could not begin to understand. Larry
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: What phone?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The ability to order a new book has been going on for 2 days. I have tried to set new password ***** it wouldn't. I have tried to open a new account and couldn't.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Help in getting new credit card into your system so that I can order books.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

If you wish to change your password, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Once you have a working password, follow the instructions below to solve your problem regarding the credit card issue:
- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com