Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

The last two e-books I purchased didn't download on my

Customer Question

The last two e-books I purchased didn't download on my Kindle, just on my iPad.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My Kindle is a Kindle and it isn't more than three years old plus except for the past two ebooks, I've not experienced this problem.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None Pearl, because when it comes to iPaDS, kINDLES and cell phones I'm basically dumb.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just downloaded an ebook this afternoon
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 19 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It is possible that, when you came to the point of downloading the two e-books onto your Kindle, that then it was not properly logged in to the account (? Amazon.com perhaps ?) where you bought the two e-books.

If that is possible, please try logging out of the account in which you bought the two e-books. Then restart your Kindle.

Then, log back in to that account, on your Kindle, in which you bought the two e-books.

See if they then are accessible and can download to your Kindle. (Make sure you are still online, connected to internet, at that time. Especially check your internet connection on your Kindle, if they do not then download.)

Let me know how it goes, please. I'd like to hear about it.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.