GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I shave an amazon prime question ...can you give me a

Customer Question

I shave an amazon prime question ...can you give me a contact ?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: no no IO'm not asking about my kindle. I have Amazon Prime Problem. Can you tell me how to contact them??
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: shit..do you know how to contact amazon prime or not
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you for connecting me.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 22 days ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Are you already an Amazon Prime customer or do you need to ask questions before deciding to sign up? If you are already a customer, the best way to contact them is to go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/primecentral?ie=UTF8&ref_=prime and login with your user name and password. If you are not a PRIME customer yet, or if you can not login to your account, you may call their customer service department at 1-***-***-****.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 22 days ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!