Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I try to view books to purchase, however when I click on the

Customer Question

I try to view books to purchase, however when I click on the book it states it can't be displayed and to check my internet connection, but in internet connection is excellent
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It us about three years old, it is a kindle fire
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About three days, I haven't tried anything yet, I wasn't sure what to do
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No t h Ann you
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds. Then go to the Wi-Fi / wireless option on the kindle, then does it show connected to your wireless network name?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

After holding the Power on / off button for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, and check.

- If needed, go to the menu / Wi-Fi / wireless option on the kindle, then tap on your wireless network name, then tap on the option Forget if shown. Then tap on your wireless network name again, and connect and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,