Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I had a message on my Kindle concerning my credit card. I

Customer Question

I had a message on my Kindle concerning my credit card. I tried to reply on the Kindle but could not get through. Jo Ann
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I had a message on my Kindle concerning my credit card which had been changed. I tried to get into my account but could not.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had amessage some time ago by e-mail and I supposed it had been solved. This message on my Kindle is the first one I have had.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

To change any of your CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can view more information on how to to this from the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 24 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?