Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I was told that my purchases could be obtained thru the

Customer Question

I was told that my purchases could be obtained thru the library. I am unable to get the books
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindle fire 11/16
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got the kindle do to my other fire dying on me I have bo idá what to do
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: np
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your new Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com