Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My daughter gave me a new version kindle book. Her originaL

Customer Question

Dan, my daughter gave me a new version kindle book. Her originaL ORDER NUMBERR WAS(###) ###-####6101866. iT IS A kINDLE vOYAGE 3g. i NEED IT TO BE REGISTERED TO ME. cAN YOU HELP ME?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: mY DAUGHTERR ORDRED HER UNIT THRU aMAZON ON sEPTEMBER 15, 2016 AND SHE RECEIVED IT ON nOVEMBER 4, 2014.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i DON'T BUNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION. i JUST RECEIVED THE UNIT AND WANT TO HAVE IT REGISTERED IN MY NAME.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i HAVE AN AMAZON ACCOUNT WITH NO KINDLE UNITS REGITERED TO ME.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

On your Kindle,

Tap the 3 dots icon then select Settings

Tap on My Account

You should be prompted to register the Kindle. If you see the option for DEREGISTER then it is still registered to your daughter so you will need to select Deregister Device then Deregister again. After that, you can register it now.

If any of the steps above do not work, you can always call in to have it registered to your account too. The number is ***** and let them know that you want to register a Kindle to your Amazon account.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.