Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have just received what will be my 4th kindle. I need it

Customer Question

I have just received what will be my 4th kindle. I need it too be set up on my old account because my grandaughters kindle is on there and I download things for her. I also tried to buy 2 books and neither went into my library
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is brand new I assume.....it was sent by kindle. It is a 6 but I don't know anything more about it. Where do I go to find those things out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got it charged yesterday so today is the first day I've tried to use it
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 26 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 26 days ago.

It is very likely that the Kindle is registered to the wrong Amazon account which would explain why the books are not appearing for you. One of the easiest ways to sort this issue out is through phone support with Kindle support. Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that your Kindle is registered to the wrong Amazon account.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 25 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.