Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I ordered 4 santas christmas statues (santa by the crib) and

Customer Question

I ordered 4 santas christmas statues (santa by the crib) and I have not recieved a orde reply or has it been put on my credit card which is Discover I want to know what I did wrong because I would like to receive them
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have a apple compt and it is only a few years old. I receive my kindle books on it and have no trouble with the auto charge to my discover card it did show that I had a tracking # but I foolish did not print it out. I would really like to receive these santas
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I ordered these on november 12th thrusday. Iam not good at troubleshootinh. I tried to get amazon's phone # but that is impossible, so I could talk to someone and explain to them
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I can help you, may I have our name, address and order #?

Sincerely

Tech Michael