Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have a gift card balance of $142.35 on my kindle. When I

Customer Question

I have a gift card balance of $142.35 on my kindle. When I tried to order a book it would not accept the gift card . My account is under*****************************
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I am unable to tell you. It is my second Kindle and I have had it for 2-3 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just in the past week
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. This is very frustrating.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. I will do my best to help you. Are you currently logged into Amazon on a computer? If not, do you have a computer available to you where you can log into the account?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 27 days ago.

Thank you. Is it a Mac or a PC?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
you got to be kidding me...This is Amazon and Kindle's screw up noy mine and It has already cost me $5.00 to get this far
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
The service stinks. I have $142.35 riding on this and now I wait unless I pay the RANSOM
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 25 days ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator