GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I'm trying to download my books from the cloud to my new

Customer Question

I'm trying to download my books from the cloud to my new paper white?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Just wondering what the printer has to do with the issue
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: So far none but I'm trying to bring my books down from the cloud to my new kindle e-reader
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing but I bought a new Kindle paperwhite. I'm trying to down load my books from the cloud.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. If you have not done so already, please setup your new Kindle with the same Amazon account information (email address and password) that you were using on your old Kindle. After setting up the Kindle, please login to your account at Amazon.com. Select YOUR ACCOUNT. From the drop down menu that appears, please select MANAGE YOUR DEVICES AND CONTENT. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

You can also click on My Library (on your Kindle) and ALL and you shoudl be able to see all of the books that you have previously purchased. from there, just tap the one that you want to download it.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!