GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I am trying to order books free or .99 and I want to deliver

Customer Question

I am trying to order books free or .99 and I want to deliver some of them to Ray's Kindle and some to Joy's Kindle. I can't find the place where I always
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: one is a paperwhit about 2 yrs. the other is the one before paperwhite
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just had it happentoday no trouble shooting yet. I just can'tl locate where I did it before
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 23 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you with this. Please login to your account at Amazon.com. Select YOUR ACCOUNT. From the drop down menu that appears, please select MANAGE YOUR DEVICES AND CONTENT. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

That should help you with figuring out how to get the books delivered to the right Kindle.

The best way to get free books is to go to “Bestsellers in Kindle Store” and pick up “Top 100 Free”. You will be able to see the most popular free titles in the Kindle Store. The list is being updated a couple of times a day, so it picks the hottest free titles that are currently available.Here is a link to click on that will take you directly to the Top 100 Free List on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_fvp_p_f_154606011?_encoding=UTF8

Expert:  GeekGal replied 23 days ago.

Here's a link to a list of Kindle books under $1.00, that ay also be helpful.

https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A133140011%2Cp_27%3A%241%20Books

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page.

If you need further help, just let me know. I will do my best to help. Thank you!