Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I want to find 5th gen Kindles for sALE ....probably

Customer Question

Hi, I want to find 5th gen Kindles for sALE ....probably RECONDITIONED. I find the touch screens to be a absolute pain and very slow .. the format for tabling books is much better because it's all on one line. Can you help at all? Sue
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Mine is 5th generation manual and it's marvellous!!!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just can't cope with the touch models... to putit bluntly - it's a REAL pain
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to buy old/2nd hand 5th gen model....end of story!!! Sue
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

HI Sue. My name is***** understand how you feel. Often people become attached to a particular model. I will be happy to help you find a good source for one. Can you please look for a serial number on the back of your Kindle. That will help me to ensure that I find the exact model that you currently have. If you can't find it on the Kindle itself, you can find it on the Manage Your Kindle page of your Amazon account (in the Manage Your Devices section). If you'd like, you can also take a photo of your old one and upload it as an attachment. Once I have that information I should be able to locate a source for you. Thanks!