Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a problem starting up my Kindle. I have asked for

Customer Question

I have a problem starting up my Kindle. I have asked for help but the price I was quoted was the equivalent of purchasing a new device. I have been a quality customer with hundreds of books purchased on both of my Kindles and I had just purchased a new book and cant get to read it because the Kindle will not open up.
Regards ***** E-Mail ***@******.***
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 23 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 23 days ago.

To request a replacement Kindle device free of charge, try getting in touch with Amazon customer services - they will likely want to retain you as a loyal customer and offer you a good deal.

You can get in touch with them at: https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/help/customer/contact-us

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------