Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Early October 2016, i ordered an eBook for monty's kindle.

Customer Question

Early October 2016, i ordered an eBook for monty's kindle. It has been charged to my account, but has not reached my kindle, not-with=standing many "chats ' with various consultants...all with out success. i am now wanting to have my kindle re-registered and to revert to the previous method of functioning. PLEASE help! i am not a computer expert and do not understand what nor how this has occurred. Monty Mildren
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Kindle paperwhite and was purchased in March,2015
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: First occurred early October, 2016 Have chatted to numerous Amazon help consultants . But no success.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not mind if we lose all past library details although we hav
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Please note that i am in Durban South Africa I am not sure of the international code, but our Durban Natal code within RSA is 031 folowed by home No(###) ###-#### Monty Mildren
Expert:  Josh replied 25 days ago.

Hi!

Please click here: http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

Sign into your account

Next to the book that you purchased click on Actions then Deliver to My...

Make sure your Kindle is in the drop down box and select DELIVER

Wait 5-10 minutes and it should appear

If it does not appear, please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until the Kindle restarts. Check the library now.

Expert:  Josh replied 24 days ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.