Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have not received the book ordered through library.

Customer Question

I have not received the book ordered through library. Although my kindle organizer shows the book being delivered.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 5 years old. It has keyboard on bottom portion below screen.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happens now and then not something that happens all the time. I had just finished a book received two week ago. I have reconnected to the wi-fi'
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots and the book then shows up.

That is just an initial first step. If it does not work, then simply reply back to that effect and we can continue.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Are you still having the same problem please?