Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

How do I authorize my kobo glo for adobe digital editions,

Customer Question

How do I authorize my kobo glo for adobe digital editions
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: serial 613a354019180
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had trouble last year and when they did a basic reset I could no longer get library books to download, I made do with an old Kobo but it has now quit on me and I need to use my GLO for library books as well as purchased books.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I just want to authorize my ADE
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

In order to authorize it you will need to follow the instructions step by step

https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/3501/using-adobe-digital-editions

Once done, it will then results in the Kobo being authorized for adobe digital editions

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already got authorization on my old Kobo but the new Glo says it is not authorized. I have been downloading books from the library for several years and for the first year my Glo was fine but after they did a reset it would not work. The problem is not with my computer or with Adobe digital editions, it is that my Glo settings page shows NOT authorized and I do not see any way to change this.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

I understand, and this is why I gave you the instructions on how to Authorize your Glo, did you click the link I gave? Click it and follow the instructions to do this please.