Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Help! Can't place my order. Old customer. Password trouble.

Customer Question

Help! Can't place my order. Old customer. Password ***** have received two passwords, numbers, but I am doing something wrong. I am old *******@bellsouth.net *** ***-****. My order is in cart. No big order.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: What is my devicer, Dear. I have not rouble with my computer? I use it every day. Thank you for your patience.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have placed my order down to the bottom, the . It is in cart but am having trouble with password ***** have sent me two passwords, numbers ****** and ******. I am 93. Maybe that's the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: You may ask me anything. Have ordered from Amazon for years. Never had this problem.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I have just requested that a new code be sent to your email. Please check your email and let me know the code. I will need to enter that code on my end.