Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I want to transfer content from one kindle to another but am

Customer Question

I want to transfer content from one kindle to another but am not happy to be paying for the help!
JA: The ereader specialist's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Face to face is free if you go to an Apple store but unfortunately I don't live near one.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: One device is the paper white and about 4 years old and the other about 5 years old. How do I find out the model, the make is Kindle
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want to know how to transfer books I have bought for Jenny's kindle and onto Nancy's kindle (my mothers)
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

To be clear, this is a paid support site. There is no free in person help for these, kindle is an amazon device so an apple store would not help you anyway.

If you wish to continue under this fee structure, I need to know please which model the kindles are, and if they are under separate amazon accounts, or the same account?

Expert:  Nathan replied 26 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.