Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have just received a new oasis. It has the same problem as

Customer Question

I have just received a new oasis. It has the same problem as the last--it stalls without warning and it takes a minute or two to get it back. It seems more frequent when I separate the cover. Unless a cure can be found I am going to ask for my money back and wait until the bugs have been ironed out.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi Frank,

It is rare that you would have two separate Kindle devices that are experiencing the same issue. With that being said, the 40 second reset is the common fix for the slow device and if that is not fixing your issue then I would suggest asking for a refund because the only other available option is to perform a factory reset on the device but since it is new, that will not fix anything.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.