Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Pearl. and I am referring to my kindle, I am not sure. This

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl. My name is***** and I am referring to my kindle,
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I am not sure. This is my 3rd kindle and is called Craig's 3rd kindle when
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any troubleshooting because the "button" on top is broken and will not allow me to access any books, etc. Happened Saturday.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No maam.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Craig,

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.