Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Voyager will not allow me to access the books. The screen

Customer Question

voyager will not allow me to access the books. The screen shows a hodge-podge of large letters. When I turn it on and swipe to unlock nothing happens. It is fully charged.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Voyager abput 2 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened once before, but after about 12 hours it began working again. This time it has been about 20 hours. I really do not know what to I really do not know what to , however when I swipe it nothing happens. After a time the swipe message goes away, but nothing else happens.o. I have charged it and have it hooked to a power source now. I have tried turning it on, which works except the screen does not change from the large letters, the swipe message goes away after a while.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.