Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have the book written and the cover completed. Does Amazon

Customer Question

I have the book written and the cover completed. Does Amazon offer a service of transferring the book and cover into a MOBI format for publication on Kindle?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have an HP desktop, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 7.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't understand the answer. I want to publish my book next month. Do I need to put it into MOBI before I send it, or can I contract with Amazon to have the file transferred from for word.doc to mobi?
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

Amazon offers KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) which allows you to open files in different formats and Amazon converts the file into a file that can be read on a Kindle.

Take a look here: https://kdp.amazon.com/

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.