Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Kindle paper will not accept password. have recently changed

Customer Question

kindle paper white will not accept password. have recently changed the bank card I use for amazon Also have new router.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Am not having difficulty with printer. My problem is with the Kindle.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have tried putting in password ***** is the same. Also tried new router code.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to buy another book.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the kindle asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or something else?

What is the exact error or message when entering the password ***** the kindle?

Are you able to check / confirm the password?

Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your new router? Do you see any password/key/passphrase at the back / bottom of your router (it is case-sensitive)?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have already paid 28£ for non advice. May as well throw the Kindle in the rubbish.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
MOVISTAR ROUTER
T7dAqutcHEQqYMKcDJ6

I'm sorry. I was trying to help you a few days ago, but you were not available. Did you have any trouble replying back to me at this web page previously? We guarantee our service, so don't worry.

1. What's the exact error or message when entering the password ***** the kindle?

2. When does the kindle as for the password? Does it ask for the password ***** you try to select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?

3. Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

4. Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

- Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can retrieve your internet modem / router's Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** through your computer for you?