Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I Have a Kindle touch and have downloaded software version

Customer Question

I Have a Kindle touch and have downloaded software version 5.3.7.3 and would like to have the user manual as a shortcut on my main Computer desktop. I could then print sections as required. Is this possible. Derek Wood
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: From Device Info I have Serial Number B011 1408 2014 0E3U. Firmware version 5.3.7.3 (27 15280002)Wi-Fi MAC Address F0:A2:25:72:F8:A8. On the back of the device Model No D01200 Does this help.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only just downloaded software today and have not tried before. The download is still on my desktop but shows as a BIN file and I cannot open it to see if the manual is listed
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so. Thank you. ***** stay on this site or is contact to be E-Mail etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below for the kindle manual:

http://kindle.s3.amazonaws.com/Kindle_Touch_User_Guide_3rd_Edition_enUS.pdf

- If needed, please click on the website below for more instructions:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200127470_touch_img?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200711730

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,