Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I placed an order and it was my credit card was not accepted

Customer Question

I placed an order and it was my credit card was not accepted because they said I had the incorrect expiration date.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My Visa card expires May of 2020
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: one day, I called today but the company could not help me.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

I would suggest checking your Amazon "One Click Payments" to make sure your card info (and expiration date) matches the one they have on file.

To change any of your CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can view more information on how to to this from the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please read my reply for the answer to your question.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.