MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer,2yrs+exp as circuit analyst.
22727371

L. Everette. I Purchased a Samsung Tablet E in October or

Customer Question

My name is***** I Purchased a Samsung Tablet E in October or November 2015 at Barnes & Noble book store at***** Brooklyn, New York. I gave the tablet to my nephew for Christmas 2015. Two weeks ago the tablet becomes over heated when trying to charge the battery. The Samsung Tablet E serial number is *****
Can you check the serial number for date of purchase and warranty. My Barnes & Noble membership number is(###) ###-####824. Can you help me with this problem?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The warranty starts on the day you buy it. Your tablet has a 12 months warranty.
From the serial number I got your unit's production date and how old it is since production. Your unit's production date is September 2015 and its 1 Year(s), 1 Month(s), 21 Day(s) old.
As you purchased the unit in November, please go to the nearest Samsung Service centre without any delay to claim the warranty repair.

Is there anything else I can help you with?