MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been fixing E Readers suck as Kindles Acers etc since they have come out. I can help you with your trouble.
11519491

I'm trying to contact anyone in customer service about an

Customer Question

I'm trying to contact anyone in customer service about an unauthorized account with Amazon Prime. the amount of $105.93 will be deducted for my checking account soon. Can you give me a phone number to contact your customer service dept?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi, good morning, Amazon doesn't list a phone # for anything like that. But you can get them to call you by follow ing the prompts on the page, they usually call you in 5 minutes or less.

You need to visit www.amazon.com, then log in, then follow the prompts to get to Amazom prime issues and eventually if you keep saying you need more help, or its something different, you will get the page that says enter your phone# ***** we will call you. i just did that on my act. But I cant send you that you need to login under your act.

If you do that, you can ask me where to go on the pages and I will tell you step by step;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Saturday!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Also once you are logged in, just try entering this address in your browser bar, it should take you right to the page you need;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Please visit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us

That works!