Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am totally confused. I just want to order 1 of the GenF20

Customer Question

I am totally confused. I just want to order 1 of the GenF20 plus and 1 order of the L'Arginine. I think this allows me free shipping. If I can get a read out of this I'm happy. Please inform of the total of this transaction.
Thank You. Virginia Piery (*****@******.***)
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.

Hi Virginia and welcome to the site. I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Do you still need assistance? ...with what please?