Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I received a message saying my credit card is no longer

Customer Question

I received a message saying my credit card is no longer valid. I have a credit of $60 on my Amazon a/c ??? Help please! BLH
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Where do I find the details . All it says on the cover is Kindle & it is about 3 years old. Does this help ?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No idea - tried to order a book this pm on available credit of +/- $60
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope - that will be all - thank you. B
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Even though you have a credit, your account is likely not able to place orders upon due to the credit card needing to be updated.

To change any of your CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can view more information on how to to this from the link below:

Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once these steps are done please.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.