Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert

I cannot download new books on my tablet. IO share the

Customer Question

I cannot download new books on my tablet. IO share the account with my wife and she has no access to her Nook, while we are on a cruise in the Pacific.My serial number is ***** and it shows as Owner ************* email account ************. What can I do to upload more books? My email account is **********
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Software version 1.4.3Model number BNTV250
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Usually my wife selects the books and they pop up on my Nook, so that we can both read them but she lost her hotmail password ***** can only access her hotmail from a laptop she has in Florida. I managed to get online on the ship briefly a few days ago and tried to download 4 or 5 books, but nothing showed up.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my Nook to work like it is supposed to work, but some glitch prevents it.
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 days ago.

Please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until your Nook restarts. After it restarts, try downloading the books again.

If that does not work, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.