Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

I have a problem with "High End Tech" who is a seller that

Customer Question

I have a problem with "High End Tech" who is a seller that uses Amazon to sell their products. I purchased A Dell computer screen, which turned out to be defective. After working with them for a month to replace this defective screen. They sent me a refurbished
Dell Computer screen. The first screen went bad in approximately twenty hours of use. The refurbished screen they sent to me went bad in six hours. I made several request using E-mails and it seems they did not want to reply to my inquiries. So with no response from "High End Tech" I put the refurbished Dell computer screen in the trash container where it would be no longer a problem for me.
I know this is not a problem for tech support so please forward this information to whoever is involved in these issues.
I, thank you for your time.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your seller of two almost immediately defective monitor screens in a row, did so poorly, I advise you to rate them... as poorly as your opinion of their products and their customer service. That is only right and proper.

Rate them, on, on their page, and put down a review also, telling your story. This is important in the online consumer process.

Did you mean to accomplish something else here at if so, please tell me what you had in mind, for 'whoever is involved in these issues', and I will advise you further and help if I can.