Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have a Kindle and love it. However I would like to be able

Customer Question

I have a Kindle and love it. However I would like to be able to access my books and particularily the one I'm reading now on other devices like my tablet and my pc. before an upgrade I used to be able to use the tablet but not now. How do I straighten this out.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

On the PC and Tablet, you will need to download the Kindle desktop application.

On the PC, you can click here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc/download

On the tablet, if it is using Windows 10, you can go to the store and download the Kindle App from there.

Both options will require you to sign into your Amazon account then you will have access to all of the books on your Kindle/account.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.