Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

Second opinion] - dle Is seemingly stuck. I am attempting to

Customer Question

Second opinion] - dle Is seemingly stuck. I am attempting to Read a book which I have all ready purchased ,But a blank White rectangle is on the screen and I cannot remove It
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is less than 1 Year old. I don't know the make or model, but it is a kindle I have a black card which was included, but it has no make or model on it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Two days I have tried to move to goodreads,store,search ,and the go back arrow
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.