Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Dle Is seemingly stuck. I am attempting to Read a book which

dle Is seemingly stuck. I am attempting to Read a book which I have all ready purchased ,But a blank White rectangle is on the screen and I cannot remove It
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is less than 1 Year old. I don't know the make or model, but it is a kindle I have a black card which was included, but it has no make or model on it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Two days I have tried to move to goodreads,store,search ,and the go back arrow
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

If you're still running into problems, then try plugging the Kindle into the charger for 15 minutes, then eject it and try the reboot a couple of more times.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Can you please simply try those steps first and then reply back with the results so we can then proceed? That is not a "final answer", they are the first steps in trying a quick fix. Once we have the results, then we can go on.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It works so thank you

You're very welcome. Could you please click a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page and click submit so that I am credited?