Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

I received my new Kindle Paperwhite replacement this

Customer Question

I received my new Kindle Paperwhite replacement this weekend. The first one you sent last week did not have correct software installed and would not connect to my WiFi. This new one is exhibiting the same problems. I have rebooted both the Kindle and my WiFi system and I carefully am trying to add my network but it still does not identify my network.I have never had a problem in the past on any of my other Kindles and I am very disappointed with this now my second Paperwhite. Every other Kindle would find my network and all I have ever had to do is put in my password. Every other Kindle would automatically connect when I traveled. What is the problem with this Kindle?Please do not make me return this product for the second time.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens Larry when you try to connect the Kindle to your wireless network?