Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

I bought my4th Kindle from Best Buy 4 weeks ago. To date, I

Customer Question

I bought my4th Kindle from Best Buy 4 weeks ago. To date, I have talked to several departments f
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is a fire HD8. New. I am unable to transfer the content from my previous Kindle to the fire HD8. I have talked with previous departments to no avail. Frankly I am very frustrated. I have had the new Kindle for approximately 4 week with no access to any of my content on my old Kindle. Oh did I mention my old Kindle will not turn on or off Unless I grip the back and front \\
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Four weeks since Best Buy Geek Squad told me it would just be better to buy a new one. Troubleshooting"""""""""Why do you thinke I am trying ET
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. But why so complex and do not use your technie instrctions and have all your colleagues. Just tell me where there is someone of place that I can have by new Kindle working . I am not a technie. Please keep simple like first this, second this and so on. Or is that is too complicated tell me what company to hire. By the way, I have spent hours and hours with your people. It would be helpful for others to know they need serial numbers from the WI Fi which if 7 ft. on the wall. pass word, names of providers, mine have changed 3 times, and are auto paid which caused one to have to look up on computer pay and then get cut off from any was asking for all of this in the first place. Just a suggestion you may decide to forward up the ladder.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Don't worry I will help you in getting all your old purchases. I will help you end to end.

I want you to be patient and help me in helping you.

Did you put your same old Amazon account details to register your new Kindle?