Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert

There is a size variation between the Kindle paperwhite I

Customer Question

There is a size variation between the Kindle paperwhite I ordered and the cover I ordered. Fintie SmartShell Case (6") for Amazon All-New Kindle E-reader 6". According to my invoice, the e=reader should be 6" not 6 3/4" Sharon M Rubel, confirmation #701-1078186-3677816
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-resolution Display(300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi. Not a printer. Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's not a printer, it's a Kindle Paperwhite (6") High-Resolution Display (300ppi) with built-in Light, Wi-Fi. The kindle is 6 3/4"s and the Fintie Smartshell case for Amazon's all new Kindle E-reader is 6". received Oct. 8th. The issue is the Paperwhite is 3/4 " longer than the case, I guess I just send the case back but after reviewing the Amazon site I don't know which case will fit the Kindle that I bought. Can you advise?
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'm just disappointed they don't fit, it's a present for my husband. As I mentioned the site doesn't state sizes as in inches.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that your case does not fit your Kindle. Here is a case that will fit your Paperwhite:

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.